engineered to be smoother, stronger, and wear-resistant when compared to OEM/factory pins. Precision machined at precise dimensions to resist creeping out of the frame. Pin sets feature dimpled ends fitted for a roll punch to give a true reference point ensuring that equal pressure is applied to the face of each pin during disassembly.
- Stainless Steel (Wear & Rust Resistant)
- Specific pins for each location, easily identifiable
- Easy to install
- Fits Gen 1- 3 Glock (17,19,20,21,22,23,26,27,30,34,35, 17L Etc.)
- Not designed for use with Glock 36 / 42 / 43
- High resolution, durable lasered artwork wont rub off or wear off, not painted.
- Black hard coat, hardcoat, anodized finish. Premium billet, mil-spec, aircraft grade, T6, machined aluminum, not plastic. Easily installed, replaces plastic factory par
(1) Trigger Pin
(1) Locking Block Pin
(1) Ejector Housing Pin
(1) Extended Ejector Pin
(1) Extra Long Steel Back Strap Pin
For Glock Gen 4-5 only.
Note: Will not work with Glock Models: 36 / 42 / 43
The main benefit when using our stainless channel liner is the increase of firing pin speed. The firing pin will hit primers harder when increasing firing pin speed, which will help to eliminate light primer strikes, which is the main goal and reason for using our stainless steel liner. The increase of F.P. speed is also a benefit when using lighter F.P. springs.
Our S.S. liner will allow the firing pin to travel with greater speed by reducing friction between the inner liner wall, firing pin spring and spring cups.
Our S.S. liner will stay smooth with use, unlike some plastic liners.
Our S.S. liner will increase F.P. speed 25% to 30%.
Trigger pull weight is reduced 1 to 4 ounces.
The glock slide firing pin channel has a part installed in it which is called a channel liner, it is a tubular shaped plastic liner. It's duty is to lessen wear on the firing pin spring and spring cups. When it needs to be replaced from wear, damage or when slide is refinished our tool will easily remove and replace the channel liner.
- All Glock Gen 1-3 Pistols
- does not fit 42-43 models
DISCLAIMER: "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Village Pawn and Gun Shop nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK .b.H. The use of "GLOCK" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components